Julian Bloom, President Emeritus, Cypress Art League
- Watercolor West Board of Directors, Vice President 2003 through 2006.
- Painting in Watercolor West 33rd Annual Juried Exhibition (2001), Riverside Art Museum , CA .
- Featured in fine art book: Watercolor Expressions by Rockport Publishers, November, 1999.
- Featured in fine art book: The Best of Watercolor by Rockport Publishers, November, 1995.
- Featured in American Artist’s Fall, 1999 edition of Watercolor magazine
- Awarded first City of Cypress Proclamation for Dedication to the Arts, 1998.
- American Artists Professional League Fellow.
- National Watercolor Society Newsletter Editor, 1994 through 1997.
- Juried Member of Watercolor West, Artist Member, American Society of Marine Artists.
- Watercolor Painting Instructor for Huntington Beach Art Center from 1997 through 2006.
- Watercolor Painting Instructor for Cites of Cypress and La Palma since 1998.
- Juror for Cypress Art Scholarships 1994 – 2002.
- Juror for Laguna Beach Art-A-Fair in 1995 and 1996.
- Creator and Juror for Paint Cypress Art Competition, 1998.
- Juror of Acceptance, City of Orange Gough van Orange Art and Music Festival, 1998.
- President, Cypress Art League 1993 through 1996.
- President Emeritus, Cypress Art League since 1997.
- Participant in Laguna Beach Art-A-Fair, 1994-1996.
- Advisor to California Council of Art Leagues 1997- 2000.
- Included in Who’s Who in America , 2000 edition.
- Cypress Cultural Art Commission board member, 1999 – 2002.
Julian Bloom ’s transparent watercolors have widespread appeal. His realistic style is the product of his talent in color, composition, and control of this difficult medium. Julian’s keen observation of detail results in portraits, still lifes, and landscapes that glow with an inner life. Julian’s work is held in many collections, both private and public.
He is currently a Watercolor West Board Member at Large.